Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Wisdom

Weekend Wisdom is a series that runs every Monday. We've had three days to make mistakes, come to realizations and learn new things. This series allows us to share those insights with others. Please leave your amusing, inspirational, useful and just plain hilarious 'weekend wisdom' in the comments section below.


Did you have a good weekend? I did. Full of reading, writing, friends, moving, Madison. (Okay... the moving part wasn't so much fun, but  ya gotta do what ya gotta do).


So here's my weekend wisdom! (and I'm not sure why blogger is doing this weird highlighting thing...)










Singing in the grocery store will get you weird looks. 


Do I care? Mmmm, not so much. But I just thought I would let you know ;) 












If you're looking for a way to get into, or stay in shape, I suggest joining a soccer team. I've played soccer since I was five but a number of people in my soccer club had never played before they joined. Soccer is very easy to learn and you have around twenty other people on your team, which makes for great camaraderie.  So if you're looking for something, I highly recommend checking out your local soccer club.


What's your wisdom from the weekend??









No comments:

Like what you see? Then type in your email and follow me!