Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays

First things first. If you haven't entered the contest yet to win $30 for Amazon, you should. 
Its super easy. Just go to this post and leave a comment. (You can also do the other two things mentioned in the post if you would like more entries).

Also, if you are looking for my winning Italian Idol performance follow this link.


And now, I'd like to introduce you to another series that I will be starting. Drum roll please... :)

Have you ever kicked someone in the face because they tickled you? Well... I have. I was thinking about that and came up with the idea for a new series: Tickle Me Tuesdays. Essentially, I hope to make you laugh or at least chuckle a little. Because... I love to laugh, and I think most people do. Just be warned... if you see me in person, I would advise against tickling me. 


Let's just start off with something amusing.



I can't even color between the lines. This guy is awesome...


Hopefully you don't work for anyone like this...


Last, but not least... I feel really bad for this girl... Ladies, I wouldn't recommend this method.

Feel free to leave links, jokes, stories to keep the laughs comin'! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Like what you see? Then type in your email and follow me!