Thursday, July 14, 2011

Live Music: Freeman Fridays

I have spent my whole life in the suburbs surrounding Milwaukee, and a few Fridays ago was the first time I ever went to Historic Downtown Waukesha to attend 'Freeman Friday'.

Its a two hour event every Friday during the summer that has food, shopping and live music. Lots of live music. Eight stages of live music. If you couldn't tell, live music is near and dear to my heart.


The ice cream I had was fantastic, of course. And the people I was there with were amazing.

I encourage everyone to check out the live music scene where you live. In the Milwaukee area I like to use the website MilwaukeeRocks.com. It has a listing of most of the performances in the area.

Do you frequent the live music scene where you live? Any good recommendations?


No comments:

Like what you see? Then type in your email and follow me!